منتدى نهج الصالحين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» الغياب
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الجمعة 31 مايو 2019 - 19:50 من طرف تائبة إلى الله

» كتاب القراءة السنة الخامسة ابتدائي أيام زمان
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الأربعاء 30 ديسمبر 2015 - 14:10 من طرف تائبة إلى الله

» اين الجميع
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1السبت 14 نوفمبر 2015 - 16:42 من طرف محب الصلاح

» كيف حال الجميع
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1السبت 14 نوفمبر 2015 - 8:50 من طرف تائبة إلى الله

» السلام عليكم ..
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الخميس 9 يوليو 2015 - 17:22 من طرف F.E.D

» حقيقة دروب الفلاح
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الجمعة 15 أغسطس 2014 - 2:20 من طرف حبيبة القران

» اعتذاري للجميع
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الإثنين 4 أغسطس 2014 - 13:01 من طرف تائبة إلى الله

» يارب إستجب في ساعتك هاته ...
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الجمعة 25 يوليو 2014 - 6:04 من طرف دروب الفلاح

» معاناة فتاة خذعها شااااااااب
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الإثنين 14 يوليو 2014 - 15:58 من طرف بنت الإسلام

» حكمة اليوم
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الإثنين 14 يوليو 2014 - 15:56 من طرف بنت الإسلام

» آه يا أسماء ... كيف سيتركك ضميرك تنامين؟؟؟
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الإثنين 14 يوليو 2014 - 15:55 من طرف بنت الإسلام

» ورود اغتيلت براءتها .... من الواقع 01
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1السبت 7 يونيو 2014 - 0:25 من طرف دروب الفلاح

» رسالـــه إلى صديقتــــي الحبيبة التي لم تراها عيناي ...
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الجمعة 6 يونيو 2014 - 18:37 من طرف دروب الفلاح

» قصة فتاه خذعها شااااااااااب
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1السبت 10 مايو 2014 - 1:48 من طرف دروب الفلاح

» فراشتي أنتِ كل ماهو جميل
for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الجمعة 9 مايو 2014 - 0:26 من طرف دروب الفلاح

المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
فراشتي أنتِ كل ماهو جميل
افلاس الادارة
أجب واسأل
اعلان مهم يتعلق بالحفظ
حكمة اليوم
رسالـــه إلى صديقتــــي الحبيبة التي لم تراها عيناي ...
أعضاء نفتقدهم فلماذا غابوا عنـا ؟
أجب بنعم أو لا فقط
نتائج الباكالوريا أخيرا
شكون اللي متخبي في الصورة
المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
موضوع شهادة التعليم المتوسط في الرياضيات 2011
نكت كوووووووووووووول ..
اكلات رمضانية
أجمل و أروع الطرق لتقديم و تزيين السلطات بالصور
حكمة اليوم
جديـــــــــــد قـــاطو بدون فرن
فراشتي أنتِ كل ماهو جميل
ختبارات الفصل الأول للسنة الأولى متوسط جميع المواد.
افلاس الادارة
اجمل اكلات حورية المطبخ +++
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 28 بتاريخ السبت 2 أكتوبر 2021 - 20:34

for my sister muslimah and brother muslim

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
F.E.D
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 450
نقاط : 263762
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/02/2012

for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: for my sister muslimah and brother muslim   for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 10 سبتمبر 2013 - 17:20

Dear sister, generally, a Muslimah should only love the man she will accept to marry because of his commitment to his deen! The more he will be closed to Allah, the more she should love him.
What about you? Why do you love him? Is it because of his sweet love words? Be certain that they are nothing but shaytan whispers!! Is it because of his promises of marriage? If he really wants you, he would be a real man and come to your house to ask for your hand in marriage… If he is a real man, he would approach your wali not you!!
Have you ever asked yourself if he truly loves you? Because if he truly does, then he wouldn’t let you face hell !! True love is when you pray to be gathered in Jannah with the one you love! That’s true love, and it only comes with Halal, after marriage!

Have you ever asked yourself if he would let his sister have boyfriend? A real Muslim man would have jealousy on his Maharim (his mother, sister, wife…) and if he has no Jealousy, so he is “dayouth”as Prophet Mohammad (sallaAllahu alaihi wa sallam) described this type of man! If he would let his sister to have bf, then you will know his true value, but if he would refuse to let her have bf then you will know your true value in his sight!!

Dear sister, know that no matter how much he “loves” you in this Dunya , he will hate you 1000X more than that in the Akhirah.

YES!!He will HATE you, he will blame you for your relationship when he will be between the Hands of Allah, and he will beg for you to be thrown into the fire instead of him!

Allah says in Qur’an :"Al Akhillaa (Friends/the lovers who had forbidden relationships) on that Day will be foes one to another(they will be like enemies) except Al-Muttaqun (the ones who feared Allah) "( 43:67)

Is that the kind of love you want? A temporary feeling you get in Dunya, a feeling inspired by Shaytan which turn to hate in Akhirah?!!

Do you love Allah sister? Because 2 kinds of love would never be together in a believer’s heart : haram love and love of the Lord of the Worlds!

Dear, plz wake up before it’s too late, you still have time to make things right, leave this Haram relationship right now! Leave it for Allah .. Wallahi the price HE will grant you will be greater than you have ever thought… 
Just make that step today before tomorrow! 
:)

and FOR my muslim brother just watch this ^_^

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
دروب الفلاح
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
دروب الفلاح

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 1461
نقاط : 276071
السٌّمعَة : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/10/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: for my sister muslimah and brother muslim   for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 10 سبتمبر 2013 - 18:16

for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Sweety-hello_large

Fadwa ...
That was great

Thanx for your sharing

I really like it 
We are waiting for the new ONE
I Dont know How I can thank You
Thanx 4 the great topic

Best wishes
Sarra
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Sarra

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 213
نقاط : 277682
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/06/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: for my sister muslimah and brother muslim   for my sister muslimah and brother muslim Icon_minitime1الخميس 12 سبتمبر 2013 - 12:34

i like this
and i love allah
and i love you

for my sister muslimah and brother muslim
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» How to become Muslim
» becarefull§ §..dear§ !!..sister§§..

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى